Sheep Field Gardens
Portishead BS20 6QL
A development of 3, 4 & 5 bedroom houses
If you’re new to Portishead you’re following in ancient footsteps. Prehistoric tribes were followed by Celts, Romans, Saxons, and Normans. All were eager to set up home on the high ground overlooking the Severn estuary.
Modern settlers have driven Portishead’s impressive growth. Boasting a wealth of traditional Victorian architecture, this popular seaside town has seen a surge in new homes in recent years. The industrial dock area is now an impressive marina. Now, on the southern tip of Portishead, you’ll find a select group of just seven new eye catching properties.
In a mature setting close to open countryside, Sheep Field Gardens is in easy walking distance of the town centre.
Portishead offers a wide range of shops, from a choice of major supermarkets through to small independent traders.
Schools are always a major focus of interest to families. Portishead gives you an excellent choice, from pre-school right through to sixth form. By car you can reach J19 of the M5 in minutes. Passing over the motorway is your direct route to Bristol, with it’s myriad opportunities for work and leisure. Your link to the national rail network is in nearby Nailsea, while Bristol Airpor is only a few miles away.
As it looks to the future, Portishead seems to be heading for one of the most exciting periods in it’s long history.
Plots 1 – 4
PLOT 1 – SOLD
PLOT 2 – SOLD
PLOT 3 – SOLD
PLOT 4 – SOLD
PLOT 5 – RESERVED
PLOT 6 – SOLD
PLOT 7 – FOR SALE
- Fully fitted kitchen with a choice of door and quartz worktop – subject to build stage
- Integrated appliances including double fridge/freezer
- 5 burner gas hob, double electric oven, microwave and stainless steel extractor hood
- Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink with monobloc mixer tap
- Pull-out larder
- Ceramic floor tiles and splash backs
Lighting and electrics
- Down lighters to kitchen and bathrooms
- TV and phone points to lounge and all bedrooms
- TV outlets and wiring suitable for digital or satellite TV and wired back to attic
- External lights to front and patio doors
- Under floor heating to ground floor rooms
- PV panels on roof
Bathroom and ensuite
- Full height wall tiling to shower areas
- Chrome finished heated towel rails
- Choice of quality vinyl flooring – subject to build stage
- Polished metal framing and glass panels to shower enclosures
- Quality white sanitary fixtures with chrome taps and fittings
- Natural oak finished doors and balustrading to staircases
- Block paviors to parking bays
- Turfed rear gardens with associated planting beds to front
- Quality treated timber fencing