Avon Valley Gardens
Keynsham BS31 1TF
A development of four, 4 bedroom houses
Green fields, great transport links and the UK’s top super marketing of 2016 just a short stroll away?
That’s what you can look forward to when you live at Avon Valley Gardens. It’s a fine combination of country living and urban convenience. In fact, it’s hard to do justice to the range of amenities that just four fortunate families will enjoy.
Set on the edge of Keynsham, where it meets the outskirts of it’s smaller neighbour Saltford, Avon Valley Gardens is close to the shops, nurseries, schools for all ages, doctors, garages, pubs, restaurants and more that help keep facility life running smoothly.
There’s even an adventure and wildlife park – a dream for young children – just a few hundred yards away.
Now add the proximity of Bristol and Bath along the A4, with connections to the motorway and rail networks. Then there’s Bristol Airport for flights around the UK and abroad. And, if you’re looking for a more leisurely pace, why not try your hand at boating on the nearby River Avon?
Wherever you find yourself at work or play, it’s great to know you’d come home to relaxing views over open fields.
At the end of the day, isn’t that the perfect setting for your growing family?
Avon Valley Gardens, Keynsham, BS31 1TF
The Farrington Plots 1 & 4
The Blagdon Plots 2 & 3
Plot 1 – Sold
Plot 2 – Sold
Plot 3 – Reserved
Plot 4 – Sold
- Fully fitted kitchen with a choice of door and quartz worktop – subject to build stage
- Integrated appliances include fridge/freezer, washer dryer and dishwasher
- 5 burner gas hob, electric double oven, microwave and stainless steel extractor hood
- Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink with mono bloc mixer tap
- Ceramic floor ties and tiled splash backs
Lighting and electrics
- Chrome downlighters to kitchens
- TV and phone points to lounge, dining, kitchen and all bedrooms
- TV outlets and wiring suitable for digital or satellite TV and wired back to attic
- External lights to front and patio doors
Bathroom and ensuite
- Full height wall tiling to shower areas, half height tiling to all other walls
- Chrome finished heated towel rails
- Choice of quality vinyl flooring – subject to build stage
- Polished metal framing and glass panels to shower enclosures
- Quality white sanitary fixtures with chrome taps and fittings
- Natural oak finished doors
- Gloss white woodwork and emulsion walls
- Electric power and lighting
- Personal door to garden
- Block paviors to parking bays
- Turfed rear gardens with planting beds to front
- Outside tap
- Quality treated timber fencing