Image of a Woodstock Homes dining room

Woodstock's NewBuy Scheme

95% mortgages are back and available on all Woodstock Homes!

NEWBUY* is a government backed initiative that isn’t just available for first time buyers but anyone who has saved a 5% deposit for one of our fabulous new homes. Here is how it works.

You choose from Woodstock's collection of stunning properties. Then we put you in touch with our New Build mortgage specialists who all have access to selective lenders participating in this scheme.

 Relax while we help you move house
      

In today’s market the typical deposit needed to buy a home is 20% but with NEWBUY that drops dramatically to a much more manageable 5% which is £9,000. What’s more NEWBUY mortgage rates are competitive and there is no mortgage indemnity fee to pay as the scheme is backed by the government. Subject to approval you will be given a 95% mortgage which will be underwritten by the government leaving you to find a small 5% deposit even if your money is tied up in another property.



Woodstock logoYou can download a document with all these details by clicking the Woodstock's logo to the right.



Examples

Say you are interested in one of larger homes but you have an apartment to sell in a part of a town that just isn’t moving. You could let to buy as long as you have a 5% deposit and still qualify for the NEWBUY scheme as existing lenders will often consent you to let a property as long as the rental income covers the existing mortgage payments.

Say you are interested in a 2 bed apartment, you are a first time buyer and there is a possibility your parents are willing to act as guarantors for the mortgage. With this type of mortgage your parents’ income is added to yours but you will be pleased to know that they don’t go on the deeds. The place is yours and when it comes to the time to sell the property there is no worries about capital gains tax.

So whether you are buying your first home or moving up the property ladder NEWBUY from Woodstock will make your move simpler, faster and more affordable. Come and talk to us today.

 

Call today to find out which properties are available with this purchase option. Remember the sooner you call the more choice you will have. 

 

NEWBUY qualifying criteria

  • New build property in England
  • 5% -10% deposit
  • Full time UK citizen
  • The property will be my main home and I will live there myself
  • It has a repayment mortgage of at least 90-95%
  • It must not be purchased using a shared equity or shared ownership scheme
  • I have funded the deposit myself without help from a local authority or public body
  • The property is a house or apartment up to the value of £500,000


So for an easier way to move ask our Sales Consultant today about NewBuy. 

Please ring 0845 224 3109


"I would like to take this opportunity to formally thank Simon and indeed the rest of the team at Woodstock homes for providing a great service alongside a quality product.

With this process being a ‘long distance’ purchase Simon was very accommodating and understanding ensuring as few trips were made as possible and no trip was wasted. Any problems were dealt with quickly and professionally."

Rohan Vashisht (Kelston Mews)

Marketing by Web